Any agent who is a part of a PC Team using Dynamic will be automatically opted into the program and will have all of their listings included in advertising for the ads are being ran by the PC Team. However, the Dynamic Ads program also allows for agents to opt themselves out of the Dynamic Ads and/or opting their listings out of the program as well. Once the agent has made the PC aware that they either want to be opted out of the program or opt any of their out of the program, the PC can complete the process in their Pro Coach Command account.
To opt agents and agent listings out of Dynamic Ads:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Click Dynamic Ads at the top right of the page.
5. Click Listing Management at the top right of the page.
Opt an Agent Out
1. Locate the desired agent, click the ellipses icon on the far right hand side of the screen, and click Opt Out.
2. The agent's status will be immediately updated to "Opted Out"
Opt a Team Out
1. Click and select the desired team from the drop-down.
2. Click the checkbox by the Agent Name column to select all team members.
3. Click Unsubscribe.
4. All team members status will immediately be updated to "Opted Out".
Opt an Agent's Listings Out
1. Locate the desired agent and click the Listings link on the far right hand side of the screen.
2. When the listing drawer appears, locate the desired listing, and click the checkbox to deselect the inclusion of the listing.
3. Click Confirm Selection.
4. The listing will be immediately opted out from appearing in any future Dynamic Ads.