After a PC has created a dynamic ad, they are able to track the ad performance while it is running from the Dynamic Ads tab in Campaigns. In the Dynamic Ads tab, users can see different analytics all on one screen to know their ROIs and more results from their marketing campaigns. Once a user has started with at least one marketing campaign, the Dynamic Ads dashboard provides users with this data about their results. Users can also do certain actions like duplicate or archive completed campaigns and edit campaign drafts.
To track Dynamic Ads performance:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Click Dynamic Ads at the top right of the page
An overview displaying certain metrics will be displayed here.
Here is where you can search for specific campaigns.
Use this tab to view All Campaigns, Active Campaigns, Draft Campaigns, Stopped Campaigns, and Archived Campaigns.
Overview - Your marketing campaign title
Status – The current status of a marketing campaign:
• Draft – Your ad is created, but not yet activated.
• Approved – Your ad was approved by Facebook and will begin running shortly.
• Disapproved – Your ad was not approved by Facebook. Please review and resubmit your ad.
• Active – Your ad is on and currently running.
• Paused – Your ad is not delivering. This may be due to recent completion.
• Complete – Your ad completed delivery.
• Payment Failure – Unable to process your payment. Please resubmit your ad.
• Pending Review – Your ad reached the intended channel and is awaiting review.
Start Date - When the campaign was published.
Cost per 1000 People Reached (CPM) – The average cost to reach 1,000 people.
Cost Per Click (CPC) – The average cost for each click in your pay-per-click ad camp.
CPLC - The average cost per lead captured.
Spend – The maximum amount you are willing to spend on your marketing campaign; on average each day or over the lifetime of your scheduled ads.
For Campaign Drafts, you can click the three dots next to the campaign to see the Preview, Edit, Duplicate, and Archive options, which allow you to manage your marketing campaigns.
For Active Campaigns, you can click the three dots next to the campaign to see the Download CSV, Duplicate, Edit, and Stop Campaign options.
For Completed Campaigns, you may also click you can click the three dots next to the campaign to see the Download CSV, Duplicate, and Archive options as well.
You can also click the Information icon located at the top right of the page to see these definitions.