You can now create engaging videos about a specific neighborhood, using information that is pulled in dynamically and populated with up-to-date market information (see the example video above). You will also have the ability to edit any of the neighborhood information, and agent/brokerage branding, before you publish. They are meant to be shared in the moment and will not update with new information, after they are created. You will then have the ability to download the video for external use, or you can use these videos in Campaigns with social posting or in social ads.
To create a neighborhood video in Designs:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the top right of the page, click Create Design.
4. Select Video, then click Continue.
1. Search for the neighborhood you want to showcase, select the neighborhood from the list (a green checkmark will appear to the right of the neighborhood, once it is selected), then click Next.
2. In the Neighborhood Information section, the most up-to-date date has been autofilled. You have the ability to edit any of the information, which will change the information viewers will see.
3. In the Agent Information section, your information will autofill with what has been entered in your KW Marketing Profile. You have the ability to edit any of the information, which will change the information viewers will see.
4. In the Market Center/Brokerage Information section, the information will autofill with what has been entered in your KW Marketing Profile. You have the ability to edit any of the information, which will change the information viewers will see. Click Next, at the bottom right of the pop-up.
5. The video will take less than a minute to process. Once it is ready, you will be able to view a preview of the video. If the video looks good, click Save.
- If there are changes you would like to make, click the Back button and edit the information you want changed.
- Once you save the video, there is no way to edit the information.
Once the video is created, you will be taken to the Designs homepage where there are several actions you can take with regards to the video. Find the video, then click the three dots, at the top right of the video, to take action:
- Download - this will download the video, to your device, as an mp4 video file, where you can then share it externally.
- Use in Campaigns - this will take you to Campaigns, where you can create a campaign of your choosing. The video will not autofill in the campaign you create, though you will be able to pull the video in later.
- Share on Social - this will take you to Campaigns and open a Social Post modal, with the video autofilled, where you can post or schedule for later.
- Rename - this allows you to rename the video.
- Delete - this will delete the video.
- Make a Copy - this will make a copy of the video, with "copy of" in the video name.