KW is the home of the largest, most powerful network of real estate professionals. With the KW Referral Platform, you can seamlessly send, track and receive referrals all in one place - Command! Take full advantage of it by growing and leveraging a vast referral network without toggling between texts, emails, and spreadsheets.
The KW Referral Profile is where you can add your picture, contact information, biography, social profile links, and choose what production data to display. This profile will be viewed by other KW associates who are looking for referral partners.
To complete your KW Referral Profile:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top right of the page, click your Name, then select Profile from the drop-down.
3. At the bottom right of the banner image, hover over the profile picture (by default it is your initials), click Change Profile Picture, then select the image from your devices file manager.
- The optimal size of the profile photo should be a square shape with the dimensions 500 x 500 pixels.
4. At the top right of the profile, click Edit Profile.
5. Enter your email address and phone number(s), then add any service areas you want to highlight to potential referral partners.
6. Enter your agent facing Bio, then add any of your social profiles that you want to highlight to potential referral partners.
7. You can ignore the Opted In toggle, all KW agents are opted in to the platform automatically. Choose the production and time with KW information that will show on your KW Referral Profile, then click Save Changes.
- Production data that will pull onto your referral profile is KW-Only data, based on a rolling 12 month period. So, it won't reflect production older than 12 months or production from previous brokerages.