In Command, users can create a listing from within the Listing applet. As of now, listings created in Command will not be syndicated to KW.com, the KW App, or any Agent Sites. The listing will be viewable within Command for you, and can be found by other agents based on the sharing controls you set. Once the listing is created and can be found in Command, you will be able to attach the listing to Opportunities using the listing.
When entering listings in Command, keep in mind that Internal listings are only viewable by KW agents, inside of Command. Internal listings are not syndicated externally to any MLS or outside platform, and you have full control of the sharing permissions as part of the creation process. Please follow all MLS and licensing rules when sharing listings.
To edit an internal listing in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Listings applet icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. On the My Listings tab, click the address of the listing.
The listing details will appear. Click the tab of the part of the listing you want to edit: Details, Photos, Open Houses, Virtual Tours, or Links.
|Quick Edit Listing Type, Sharing Controls, and/or Listing Status|
1. At the top right of the listing page, click the three dots, , then select either Change Listing Type & Sharing Controls, or Change Listing Status.
2. From there, make the edits and click Save.
Edit Listing Details
You will only be able to edit this section, if your listing was created internally. If this is a MLS listing, you must edit this portion of the listing in the MLS.
1. On the Details tab, click Edit Listing, at the top right of the page.
2. At the top of the page, you can edit the address.
- Editing the Street Address field allows you to select from a list of mapped addresses. This will remap the listing and populate new neighborhood and school information, farther down the edit listing form.
- If you edit the Street Address field and they system can't recognize the new address, the mapping will disappear.
- Changing the zip code will populate new school information, farther down the edit listing form, but will not change anything on the map.
3. If the listing address is recognized as a mapped address, a map will appear. You have the ability to edit the map pin by clicking on the map and dragging until the map pin (which will stay centered) is in the correct place.
4. In the Listing Management section, you can edit the Listing Type, Listing Category, and/or Listing Status.
If you want to remove your listing, there is no way to delete a listing in Command. Use the Listing Status field to mark the listing as Expired, and it won't show as active on other Command users' listing search.
- Listing Type - choose between Broker Exclusive (this type of listing can only be shared with KW agents who have the same broker of record as you) or KW Reserve (this type of listing can be shared with all KW agents in the U.S. and Canada, as well as KW Worldwide agents).
- Listing Category - this includes options like For Rent, For Sale, Sold, Off Market, Sale and Rent, and Other.
- Listing Status - choose between Internal Active or Internal Expired.
5. In the Pricing Details section, you can edit the Original Price (if the price was entered incorrectly) that was entered when the listing was created, but you can also edit the Current Price (if there was a price change) and the Closed Price (if you want the final price displayed on a Just Sold listing).
- Use the drop-down, on each field, to change the currency reflected in your entry.
6. In the Listing Details section, enter/edit any of the details below:
- Year Built (this field is not available when creating the listing) - enter/edit the year the home was built.
- Living Area - enter the living area size. You can use the drop-down to switch between square feet (sq ft) or square meters (sq mt).
- Lot Size - enter the lot size. You can use the drop-down to switch between between square feet (sq ft), square meters (sq mt), or acres (ac).
- Bedrooms - enter the number of bedrooms manually or use the plus and minus buttons to make the entry.
- Total Baths - this is not an editable field. This field will take the numbers you enter in the Full and Half Baths fields to calculate this total.
- Full Baths - enter the number of full bathrooms manually or use the plus and minus buttons to make the entry.
- Half Baths - enter the number of half bathrooms manually or use the plus and minus buttons to make the entry.
7. In the Listing Classification section, you can edit the Property Type and then the Property Sub Type. Then use the Special Conditions field (this field is not available when creating the listing) to denote things like auction, short sale, in foreclosure, etc..
- Each property type has sub types that correspond to the main type, though you will always have the option of being able to choose any sub type.
8. In the Listing Dates section, use the calendar widgets to enter/edit the key dates for the listing:
- List Date - when you create the listing, this will always be the day that you create the listing and is not editable, but when editing the listing, you can set this without limitations.
- Agreement Expiration - this is the date when your contract with the seller expires.
- Set the internal expiration date - this is the date the listing status will become expired. The max expiration date is 30 days out from when you are editing, but the listing can be edited later to increase this date.
9. In the Listing Agent Details section, you can edit the Market Center, Agent/Co-Listing Agent, as well as the Seller/Buyer Commissions.
- Agent/Co-Listing Agent - If you are in a solo agent Command account, you won't see the Co-Listing Agent field and the Agent field is not editable. If you are in a team Command account, you have the option of setting the Agent as anyone on your team, and then selecting a Co-Listing Agent from your team roster.
- Seller/Buyer Commissions - click the drop-down arrow to switch between entering a percentage or a specific currency.
10. In the next section, you can edit the Property Description. This field has a 5000 character limit.
11. Next you will see the Fees and Taxes section, which is not available when creating the listing. Here you can enter an HOA/Condo fees, amenities, etc.. You also have the ability to enter Property Tax information you have available, and add any extra Expenses you want to highlight.
12. In the Area and School Information section, you have the option of editing some of these fields:
- Whether you entered an unmapped or mapped listing address, the School District, School, and Neighborhood Name fields are not editable. If unmapped, you would have to choose the address from the list of mapped addresses, in the Listing Overview section above to populate these fields.
- In either case, you can edit the County, Subdivision, Neighborhood Description, Township, Region, and Direction fields (these fields are not available when entering a listing).
13. At the bottom of the Edit Listing Details page, you have the ability to add a ton of information that you couldn't add when you created the listing. This includes:
- Interior Features - this includes special interior features like fireplace, security systems, vaulted ceilings, etc., as well as flooring details, appliances, and fields for room descriptions.
- Exterior Features - this includes special exterior features like garden, deck, porches, etc., as well as the architecture and design, a description of the view, and parking details.
- Green Home Features - this includes descriptions of air quality, water conservation, energy efficiency, etc., as well as the energy grade level and CO2 class.
- Construction/Structure Details - this includes details about the builder name, the number of stories, roof materials, foundation details, and construction materials.
14. When you are finished editing the listing details, click Save Changes, at the top right of the page.