This section contains Knowledge Base articles about the settings in Command and how you can sync your account with your other accounts.
- What happens if I change my Command Email subscription?
- Get Started with Command Email
- Track Your Monthly Command Email Usage
- Make Changes to Your Monthly Command Email Subscription
- Customize Your Display Name and Reply-to Address for Command Email
- Best Practices with Twilio
- What causes Twilio credits to expire?
- What happens if someone who is not in my contact database texts my Twilio number?
- How quickly will an agent be able to access & use Twilio in command after setup?
- How much does sending a text message cost using Twilio?
Connect Social Accounts
- Complete Your Marketing Profile
- Connect Your Applications in Command Settings
- Connect Your Gmail Account to Command
- Set Recurring Charitable Deductions for Commissions
- Connect Your Command Account to Zapier
- Create and Edit Custom Fields for Contacts
- Create and Manage Lead Sources in Command
- Create and Manage Contact Tags
- Disconnect Your Mailchimp Account From Command
- Enable the Keller Covered Integration for Opportunities