Compliance and Commissions FAQs (Leadership)
Compliance and Commissions FAQs (Leadership): Access
- Can an associate be assigned the compliance coordinator role as well as other roles within the market center?
- How do I assign the compliance role for the business center(s) attached to my market center?
- If the MCA currently handles compliance, do they also need the compliance coordinator role?
- Does my assistant MCA get access to CloudMORE compliance?
Compliance and Commissions FAQs (Leadership): Compliance
- I've uploaded a PDF Document to my Opportunity Documents but it isn't displaying correctly. What do I do?
- Our forms are copyrighted and we are not allowed to upload them to DocuSign. Does this mean we won't be able to use Command?
- Should we add documents through the DocuSign link or directly to the Compliance tab of CloudMORE settings?
- How do I edit or rearrange my compliance checklists?
- Where do I access the Compliance Checklists to set them up?
Compliance and Commissions FAQs (Leadership): DocuSign
- Our state forms have a copyright issue with another vendor. How will that work with DocuSign?
- What if our market center already has a DocuSign account? Will we be able to use that account or will we need to create a new one?
- Can our agents use the accounts they already have or will they need to create new accounts?
- I've set up my compliance checklist - now what?
- If our office is licensed in two states, can we have our documents and forms in two separate areas?
Compliance and Commissions FAQs (Leadership): Dotloop
- I am part of MC leadership - who do I contact if I have questions?
- Can my transaction coordinator be assigned the compliance coordinator role?
- Can a nonlicensed staff person be assigned the role of compliance coordinator?
- Can more than one person be assigned the compliance coordinator role within the market center?
- What roles have access to assign the compliance coordinator role?
- Who has access to CloudMORE?