How do you track all of the conversations you have with your contacts? Command allows you to systematically keep track of all of this in an easy, organized way. Whether it is an in person meeting, call, or text, follow the steps below to learn how to add this information to your contacts:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts,, icon on the left sidebar, to access your contact list.
3. Click the name of the contact you want to manage.
4. At the bottom right of the contact details page, click the blue circle,.
5. Above the blue circle, options will appear. Choose the Add Activity option.
6. Choose an Interaction Type using the drop-down:
- Quick Note
7. Select the date of the activity. Click in the Date field and choose from the calendar widget.
8. Enter a Description, or note about the activity.
The "Broadcast to the whole team" checkbox is not ready, but coming soon.
9. Click Save.
You will now be able to track all of the notes and activities for your contact, in the contact timeline.