As an agent, it is a best practice to download your app, create an account, and ensure you are branded to yourself. This will not only allow you to see the full functionality, but it is essential if you want to share your branded KW App from within the app itself, which is the easiest way to share.
Once you download the KW App, keep in mind that there is no agent login. You will be prompted to either create an account or login, but this is a consumer login. When consumers create accounts and login here, you capture them as a lead and will then be able to track their engagement with the app.
If you are not logged in to the KW App, you will not see any agent branding, the branding is applied once you are logged in. That means, if you are not logged into the KW App and share it, it will share the unbranded app, which will then prompt the user to select an agent from the agent search.
There are two ways to download the KW App and brand to yourself. The first is to
- Use your KW App URL to streamline the process
- Download the KW App from the app store and then select yourself as the agent after you download
To download your KW App and ensure you are branded to yourself:
Use Your KW App URL to Download
1. Find and copy your KW App URL.
2. Send the link to your mobile device and click on it. You can do this through email or you can use a message service that you have access to on your computer and mobile device, like Slack, Messenger, Google Chat, etc.. The goal is to click on your personal KW App URL on your mobile device.
3. Whether you are on an Apple or Android device, your device will automatically start taking you through the download process. Follow the prompts to download and open the KW App.
4. When you open the app for the first time and click Get Started, you will see the KW App Onboarding animations. Once through that experience, click to either create a new account for your KW App, or click to log in (if you have already created a user account for your KW Agent Site).
Once logged in, the app will automatically be branded to you, since you used the branded KW App URL to download. As long as you are logged in to the app, every time you share from the KW App, it will share the branded KW App URL.
Download from the App Store
1. Open your mobile device and navigate to the application store.
- (App Store for iOS, Google Play for Android)
2. Search "KW App" and download/install it to your device.
3. When you open the app for the first time and click Get Started, you will see the KW App Onboarding animations. Once through that experience, click to either create a new account for your KW App, or click to log in (if you have already created a user account for your KW Agent Site).
If you previously created a user account for your KW Agent Site, you will be automatically branded to yourself, once logged in. If you just created a new user account, on the KW App, you will now need to use the agent search to brand to yourself:
4. Click More, at the bottom right, then Find an Agent. Then search for and select yourself, from the results list. Finally, click Connect with <your first name>.
Once this is done, your new user login will be connected to your branding. As long as you are logged in to the app, every time you share from the KW App, it will share the branded KW App URL.
Please sign in to leave a comment.