Everyone organizes their database and Sales Pipeline in a unique way. Because of this, Command gives you the ability to create custom tags and custom fields. While custom fields give you the ability to create a standardized field that can allow you to add open ended responses, if there is a label that is standard to your business, add it as a custom tag and apply it to any number of contacts or Opportunities. This will allow you to organize your database and Sales Pipeline in any way you choose.
As you start creating custom tags within Command, you might want to edit the name of the tag, delete a tag, or even color code. To learn how to access the Custom Tags Settings page to create and manage your tags, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click Custom Tags.
4. Choose whether you want to edit the custom tags for Contacts or Opportunities (Contacts is chosen by default),
1. Click Create New Tag, at the top right of the page.
2. Complete the "Add New Tag" popup window fields, and then click Create.
Your new Custom Tag is now ready for you to add to your contacts or Opportunities.
Manage Your Custom Tags
1. On the Custom Tags Settings page, you will see all of the tags you have created. Use the Edit button to edit the name and color of each tag. Select the Delete button if you want to get rid of an unwanted tag.
|You will see the number of contacts/Opportunities assigned to each tag, in the Linked Contacts/Linked Opportunites column, you will not be able to delete a tag if there are any contacts/ Opportunities assigned to it. You can click on the number of assigned contacts, to see those contacts in your database.|