Everyone organizes their database in unique ways. Because of this, Command gives you the ability to create custom tags for Contacts and Opportunities. If there is a label or group that is standard to your business, add it as a custom tag and apply it to any number of contacts. This will allow you to organize your database in any way you choose. The tags you create for Contacts and Opportunities are kept separate, so you can clearly see which tags are setup for each applet. As you start creating custom tags within Command, you might want to edit the name of the tag, delete a tag, or even color code.
If you are on a team, there is a separate set of tags to use for team owned leads/contacts. The Rainmaker of the team will create the list, and those will be the only tags that can be applied to team owed leads/contacts.
To learn how to access the Custom Tags Settings page to create and manage your tags, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, click Contacts, then select Custom Tags from the drop-down.
1. Click either the Contacts or Opportunities tab (the Contacts tab will be select by default).
2. Click Create New Tag, at the top right of the page.
3. Complete the "Add New Tag" popup window fields, and then click Create.
Your new Custom Tag is now ready for you to add to your contacts or Opportunities.
- Click here to learn how to add tags to your contacts.
- Click here to learn how to edit the details of an Opportunity.
Manage Your Custom Tags
1. On the Custom Tags Settings page, you will see all of the tags you have created. Use the Edit button to edit the name and color of each tag. Select the Delete button if you want to get rid of an unwanted tag.
|You will see the number of contacts/Opportunities assigned to each tag, in the Linked Contacts/Linked Opportunites column, you will not be able to delete a tag if there are any contacts/ Opportunities assigned to it. You can click on the number of assigned contacts, to see those contacts in your database.|