When you create the DocuSign Room or Dotloop Loop for an Opportunity, much of the information that has already been entered into Command (listing details, details from your agent profile, information about the associated contact) will pull into the new DocuSign Room or Dotloop Loop. We are also able to push new and updated information to DocuSign/Dotloop whenever we want, using the Sync Transaction button.
The information that will push to your connected document management platform is Listing details from the Opportunity, agent details from your KW White Pages profile (Market Center DBA name, Market Center address, agent email address, agent phone number), and client details (client name, email address, and phone number).
When you sync these details with your connected document management platform, it will replace the details that are currently added and those details will auto-populate into forms that are sent for completion in the future.
You must create the DocuSign Room or Dotloop Loop from within the Opportunity to be able to sync the Opportunity details.
When you use the Sync Transaction button, keep in mind that information will only go from Command to DocuSign/Dotloop and will never take information from DocuSign/Dotloop and change anything in Command.
To learn how to sync Opportunity details with the connected DocuSign Room or Dotloop Loop, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Name.
4. Click Documents, at the top of the page.
5. Click Sync Transaction, at the top right of the page.
6. Click Update, to confirm.
At the top of the Opportunity Details page, you will see a message saying that your data has synced.