Users can create their own customized templates in Designs and save these templates to use later. When a template is created users can add text layers, customize the content, and arrange the layouts
To learn how to create a print marketing template with Designs, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. On the Create Content page, choose Print then click Next.
5. Log in to the Designs Editor with your KW login credentials (the system should only make you do this once per day).
6. Use the filters, on the left side of the page, to choose the type of template you want to create.
7. Choose a print type, at the top of the page, which will ensure that the template is optimized for that type, then click on a template to start editing.
8. Name your template, then use the Design Editor to customize.
- To learn more about how to use the Design Editor, click here.
9. Once your template is customized, you have some options:
- Save - automatically saves the design to your template library.
- Download - downloads an image of your template to your computer, with the option of saving as a JPEG, PNG, or PDF file format.
- Share - share the customized template via Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Google Plus, or use the "Project Link" to view a template specific web page.
- Done - this will take you back to Command. If you've made any edits, it will ask whether you want to save your changes before heading back to Command. If you click Save, it will automatically save the design to your template library.
- Click here to learn how to use the Print and Social Design Editor.