With Campaigns, you can create Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, digital ad campaigns.
Follow these steps to get started with creating a new Social Ad campaign:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left side bar.
3. Click Create a New Campaign, at the top right of the page.
4. Select Social Ad.
5. On the "New Social Ad Campaign" page, you will fill out the following form:
It is recommended that you add a title that will be easy for you to identify the campaign later. This title will be listed on your "My Marketing Campaigns" section.
Select the goal for the campaign. This goal is for internal tracking only, and does not change anything with the algorithm on the Facebook side of the campaign.
Choose the social media platforms where you want to market your ad. You have the option to run the campaign on any or all of the available channels, just select or deselect any of the social media options.
If you try to select a channel that you have not connected in settings, you will see a message appear that will allow you to connect your account, without leaving the form.
6. Click Set Up Campaign, you will be taken to the "Review and Customize Your Campaign" page. This is the second and final step to creating an ad campaign.
All digital ad campaigns include the "New Social Ad Campaign" page, but each is slightly different. To learn how to complete this page, select one of the following ad campaign types:
- Learn how to complete the Facebook marketing campaign page
- Learn how to complete the Instagram marketing campaign page
- Learn how to complete the Twitter marketing campaign page
Please sign in to leave a comment.